Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day to Day

Well if you have read my other posts, you are up-to-date. So now I can pretty much just go day to day. I have been fighting a cold/caught that has been going around. You can never tell who you caught it from, since my wife had it, my son, people at work. I hoped I could perhaps escape it. NOT! Which sucks because I could be out there fishing right now. After that last cold snap, here we have a 62 degree day and I can't do anything. A wasted opportunity. I had a flat on the trailer so I took it off and dropped it of up at the tire shop. They fixed it, but I have not had a chance to go pick it up. Work is busy right now, I had Andrew by myself for most of this week as Amanda was in Florida. Then I started getting sick. I think it was right around Thursday and it just seems to linger. Oh well; I guess I can still get some stuff ready for spring, like my rods and bait boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment